Vittoria's Evolution II is versatile and reliable—the choice for daily recreation and commuting on all types of surfaces. It's multi-surface tread grips all the time, regardless of where you ride, offering tremendous confidence and versatility. Vittoria's puncture-resistant belting lets you ride day after day without worrying about flats. - Multi-surface tread - Wire-bead - 35-58 PSI - 790 grams (26-inch), 840 grams (29-inch)
OS20 diameter BMX race tires designed to balance traction and low rolling resistance with a block-designed center tread. - CYLEX 120 TPI superlight casing - UTC rubber compound - Patterned sidewall adds abrasion protection while maintaining casing suppleness - OS20 utilizes a larger diameter tire design to increase rolling efficiency Compatibility: - Must use with specific OS20 frames and rims, however many forks will accept this tire sizing currently - ISO Diameter = 451mm - NOT compatible with standard 20-inch BMX rims (ISO Diameter = 406mm)
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
• Tire with medium-depth, directional tread suitable for road, light trail use • Size: 22 x 1.75
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits older road bikes • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes • Size: 26 x 1 3/8
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 20 x 1 3/4 • ISO 419
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 24 x 1 3/4 • ISO 521
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 16 x 1.75
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Fat Frank. Their wide, round Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. It's also available in three colors to add panache to your cruiser. Weights: - 890 grams (29 x 2.0) - 975 grams (26 x 2.35)
Unleashing profile and breathtakingly fast – especially when large volume counts. As a 30mm wide road race version with V-Guard protection, G-One Speed is a tire for the really tough jobs. The new G-One Speed is an evolution of the former S-One and Big One. - Folding Bead - OneStar Compound and MicroSkin Casing
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 540mm
Achieve your cross-country dreams with Maxxis' Crossmark. This ultra-fast tire features a quick-rolling center ridge for unparalleled speed. Plus, the raised side knobs bite into corners for precise handling. - Folding bead - Weight: 545g (26 x 2.1), 640g (26 x 2.25)
Get fantastic function on any terrain with Maxxis' Ignitor. The smaller knobs deliver low-rolling resistance for flying on the straights, while the ramped pentagonal side knobs provide the bite you want in the corners. And, this tubeless tire features Maxxis' LUST sidewalls to make it more durable and airtight than ever.
Michelin's Mud 2 is a proven World Cup performer. The Mud 2 sports a unique tread pattern with center knobs split into two distinct blocks. The result is superb mud evacuation, exceptional grip, outstanding cornering adhesion and low-rolling resistance. And, the supple casing helps take the edge off the rough stuff.
$43.99 - $44.99
Lean into the corners with confidence aboard Michelin's Lithion 2. It delivers excellent grip thanks to its herringbone shoulder tread pattern. Plus, the silica rubber compound offers exceptional ride comfort and fantastic durability.
Let the miles add up on MICHELIN's Pro4 Endurance. The dual-compound tread has a long wearing center with grippy sides for cornering traction. This tough tire boasts a puncture-resistant casing to ensure mile after mile of trouble-free riding. Plus, this smooth roller delivers excellent grip on both dry and wet roads.
The Kwick Drumlin is hard to beat: K-Shield protection and a long lasting compound make it a reliable companion. Burly side knobs give confidence and grip on wet or loose conditions. Feels at home on concrete as well as gravel paths and forest roads.
- Hutchinson's pioneering tubeless technology eliminates tubes for a lighter, faster accelerating wheel that can be run at lower pressures - Carbon casing with carbon fiber beads and textile reinforcement from bead to bead - Special bead compound and a thin layer of rubber inside the casing seals the tire - Triple compound rubber: firm center, medium low angle, soft hard angle combine with a slick profile for very high performance - 127 tpi casing
Roll on roads and crushed-gravel paths with Electra's Cruiser Classic Knobby Tire. And, it adds a touch of style to any bicycle.
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride and sure grip of Electra's quick-rolling Townie Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
When speed is a top priority and the road is unpredictable, the Strada USH stands out as a light and fast tire that can handle it all. Combining a fast rolling center track with a scaled up herringbone tread your let it fly on straightaways and corner with conviction. This long lasting and hard wearing tire has you covered from commuting to big adventure days in the saddle. The USH is named for the airport code of Ushuaia on the island of Tierra del Fuego, Argentina. Ushuaia is the southernmost city in the world, and the ultimate destination for adventure bike touring. Size: - 700 x 40 mm Weight: - 472 grams Part #: - D10032 Product Features: - Fast, durable and smooth rolling center tread. - Exaggerated chevron pattern on sides for excellent cornering traction. - Integrated puncture protection belt under the tread. - This tire requires a tube. Tubes sold separately.
- An adventure tire designed for mixed conditions - Smooth-rolling center knobs and aggressive shoulder lugs - The combination of smooth-rolling center knobs and aggressive shoulder lugs provide great traction and durability for gravel roads, trails, cyclocross, urban assault and even pavement - The MSO will fit on your cyclocross or gravel bike, commuter, or touring rig - MSO is the airport code for Missoula, Montana, home of the Adventure Cycling Association and the inspiration for countless cycling journeys - Designed to bridge the gap between pavement and blazing your own trail
Continental's ultra-tough Gator Hardshell combines 3 flat-protection technologies into the ultimate distance and training tire. It features a flat-busting, bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin and an extra-wide Poly-X Breaker anti-puncture strip. But Conti wasn't done yet. They added material in the tread to improve mileage and lend another level of puncture resistance.
Continental's Gatorskin combines 3 flat-protection technologies into one fast-riding, high-mileage racing and training tire. It features a super-fine 180 thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and is finished with a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a light tire that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection second to none. - Weight: 290/310/360/365/390 grams (23c/25c/28c/32c/27 x 1 1/4) - PolyX puncture protection - DuraSkin sidewall protection
Continental's Gatorskin Folding combines 3 flat-protection technologies into one fast-riding, high-mileage racing and training tire. It features a super-fine 180 thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and is finished with a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a tire with a lightweight folding bead that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection second to none. - DuraSkin sidewall protection - PolyX puncture protection - Weight: 220/240/320/325 grams (23c/25c/28c/32c)
Continental's Grand Prix 4000 S II boasts Conti's Black Chili rubber compound for low rolling resistance, impressive traction and long wear, making for one of the fastest tires in the peloton. The GP 4000 S II also uses a tough Vectran sub-tread for exceptional puncture protection, while the 330-tpi casing delivers a velvety-smooth ride. If you're looking for the ultimate road tire, you've found it.
Page 1 of 4 Next page